My Class Rules
- Uphold the positive and respectful atmosphere of the classroom
- Follow my directions.
My Class Procedures/Routines
- Be on Time (in your ASSIGNED SEAT working on bell work when the bell rings), with a pen/pencil (sharpened), paper, and class device. Backpacks set to the side of you. A tardy will be given if either of these standards are not met.
- Wear a Mask and Sanitize as you enter the room. :)
- Every class will begin with Bell Work.
- Personal Technology: Cell phones, I-Pods, MP3’s, etc. should be out of sight upon entering the classroom (this includes ear buds, headphones, cords, etc.). There will be times when technology may be used, but those times will be designated by the teacher.
No personal technology may be used during assessments of any kind.
- Food and Drink:- No eating allowed. Only bottled water will be allowed.
- No use of microwaves or refrigerators.
- Paper Format: Typed papers should be in 12pt., Times New Roman font, black ink, double spaced with 1 inch margins. All typed papers should have a title page in the appropriate MLA format.
- Daily attendance is a must as each lesson builds upon the previous one.
- It is the student’s responsibility to get all missed work and/or arrange time
before or after school to make up a test or quiz. Make-ups will not be given
- This is YOUR Education! :)
ESHS Wrestling Cheer
Bring Your Ipad/Computer EVERYDAY.
Digital Citizenship Guidelines
School Calendar ....